Supporting va patients
In partnership with the William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital, the YMCA of Dane County is pleased to offer significantly discounted memberships to all active VA Patients.
At the Y, our facilities, programs and services enable people to realize their potential. We empower fitness and facilitate healthy behaviors; we keep people connected with community; and we help build relationships that make us all stronger. Whether you need a new approach to wellness, help overcoming a chronic health condition, youth programming that enables your kids to thrive or just a place to get or stay fit amongst like-minded folks, the Y is here for all. For a great workout and more, join the Y and help build a better us.
YMCA of Dane County Membership Highlights:
Individual Membership $30
Family Membership* $50
Important Eligibility Information:
- Family membership can include member, significant other and dependent children living in the same household.
- Must have a valid VA patient ID card to be eligible. Present your VA ID card at any YMCA of Dane County branch to enroll.
- YMCA financial assistance is not available with this significantly discounted rate.
- Membership is valid for one year and must be renewed annually.
- This membership offer is valid only at the YMCA of Dane County.