The TRX Suspension Trainer is the original bodyweight-based training tool that builds strength, balance, flexibility, and core stability. Because every body movement is powered by the torso - the abs and back working together to support the spine during everyday activities - Suspension Training works to build that needed core strength. All our exercises create an element of instability that calls on your core to provide balance and coordination.
A Typical Class
Your instructor will take the class through a series of warm-up exercises, then on to more challenging ones, ending with a cool-down period.
Outcomes & Benefits
- Improves balance
- Improves coordination
- Improves muscular strength
- Improves power
- Burns calories
- Improves body composition
- Increases energy levels
- Improves sleep patterns
Tips & Preparation
- New to class? Arrive a little early so our instructor can give you some pointers.
Equipment, Attire, & What to Bring
- Come to class dressed and ready to move your body
- Wear loose-fitting, functional workout clothing made of breathable material to allow air flow
- Proper gym shoes, comfortable fit, good stability
- Water, towel
NEW! Pick the TRX® Option That's Best For You
|Daily TRX® Class Pass
|10 TRX® Class Punch-Card
Our new TRX® class and purchase options allow the most flexible specialty class experience for everyone! Anyone can purchase a daily session pass, 10-class punch-card, or monthly unlimited pass. Classes are first-come, first-served with limited capacity.
Contact Member Services at your Y branch to learn more, or to purchase any of the TRX® class packages.