Developing Spirit, Mind and Body
This class focuses on traditional Okinawan techniques which includes emphasis on formal exercise (kata).
A Typical Class
This class provides training in self-defense, basic kicking, blocking, punching techniques and situation awareness. "When to use your knowledge" is emphasized.
Outcomes & Benefits
- Improved reflexes
- Improved coordination
- Improved concentration
- Improved balance
- Increased performance in all physical activities
- Increased strength and stamina
- Increased flexibility
- Improved weight control
- Increased cardio endurance
Tips & Preparation
- New to class? Arrive a little early so our instructor can give you some pointers.
- This class requires you to be physically active and have freedom of movement
Equipment, Attire & What to Bring
- Come to class dressed and ready to move your body
- Loose-fitting, functional clothing made of breathable material to allow air flow
- Proper gym shoes, comfortable fit, good stability
- Water, towel