Welcome! Thank you for choosing to participate in YMCA of Dane County online registration/donation. We encourage you to set-up your online account and view current program offerings. We hope you find online registration easy and convenient. Once you have registered for a program, you will receive a survey. We appreciate your feedback and participation in this exciting new registration process.
|How to Register or Donate Online
When you click the online registration/online donation button, you will be directed to our MemberLink website. MemberLink is secured by VeriSign.
MEMBERLINK ACCOUNT SET-UP
• MEMBERS use Method I: If you are a current YMCA of Dane County member, please enter your membership card number and birthdate. Click the FIND ME button to proceed.
• Change your information. When signed into MemberLink, you may change your information in the My Account tab. To change User ID, password, email, other contact information or enter new information, click update button to save changes. You will receive an automated confirmation.
• Forgotten User ID or Password can be retrieved via the "I forgot my user ID or password" link, just under the sign in button found on MemberLink. You will receive the information in an automated email.
REGISTERING FOR PROGRAMS
• Registration start time 9:00am: Spring & Summer Members on Monday, March 1, 2010.
Spring Participants on Monday April 12, 2010. Summer Participants on Monday May 24, 2010.
• Search for programs after signing into MemberLink. Search for programs by typing part or the entire name of the program into the keywords field. If you would like to search for programs by branch, program session, age or day of the week, click advanced search. A list of the programs of interest will appear. Choose a program and click view program details for more information.
• Register for programs once you have found your desired programs in MemberLink, click Add to Cart. When all selected programs are in your cart, click View Cart. If programs are correct, click Proceed to Checkout and enter credit card information. To complete transaction, click Finalize Check Out. Print your receipt.
• What does “Waitlist” mean in the status line of the program listing? This program has met it's maximum capacity and there are no spaces available in the program. You may be placed on the waitlist for this program for zero dollar payment. The program director will contact you if a space becomes available.
• If I register late in the program session will the program be pro-rated? No, the YMCA of Dane County does not pro-rate program registration due to late registration. The full program rates will show in MemberLink.
• Can relatives or neighbors purchase programs using MemberLink? A MemberLink account needs to be set up in order to purchase programs. These individuals will need to know your User ID and Password and this is not advisable. Relatives and neighbors can contact your YMCA branch to purchase programs.
• For other questions contact your YMCA branch.
|top | home|