What to Wear
- Athletic shoes or hiking boots with socks
- No sandals or open-toed shoes
- Please send a healthy lunch with your child. Our days are filled with great activities, and children need lots of energy to play and grow.
- Refrigeration and microwave cooking are not available.
- The Y provides a healthy morning and afternoon snack. Menus will be posted at each camp.
Daily Backpack Items
- Please label items with a permanent marker!
- Extra clothing
- Water bottle
- Healthy sack lunch
- Swimsuit and towel
- Bug spray
- Optional items: plastic bag for wet swimsuit and towel; comb/brush; goggles; ear/nose plugs
Please do not bring
- Sharp objects/weapons
- Personal electronic devices
- Toys from home
There are shelters at each camp, but rain ponchos are suggested. We go to camp unless severe weather is a threat. Rainy day hikes and activities are fun when dressed appropriately!